Driving is a passion. All my life I have loved everything automotive. Hundreds of childhood hot wheels and a love of model building helped fuel that passion for auto design. Model building gave me a solid foundation of mechanical inclination. A basic understanding of where parts on a car go, as well as how to take them apart. It may sound silly but it has translated an ability to work on things myself.
I honestly feel as though I missed my calling as a race car driver. Or a delivery driver. or whatever. I love testing the limits of whatever vehicle I might be piloting. Older age has slowed down my terrorizing of public roadways, but that does not mean I don't miss it. Given the opportunity, I will jump at any chance to climb into something fast enough to do something stupid in.
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Wheelman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment